The Christ and the Satanists: a Dialogue

The Christ and the Satanists: a Dialogue.

Arthur Cristian wrote:

Nigel Beckwith wrote:

Raymond Karczewski wrote:

rk: Note: This thread is being shared with all not to insult but to inform. My use of the word satanist does not conform to the usual dictionary definition as that itself is symptomatic of Satanism, i.e. dualistic thought opposing Intellectualism.

rk: Many shall be angered and outraged by what is revealed to them in this thread as the average civilized man/womany is ignorant and unaware of how they are being manipulated via remote Satanic Mind Control.

rk: It is not my purpose to Recondition anyone, to use mind control techniques to reward or punish anyone concerning their mind sets, but just to point out that these mindsets exist in them and destroy the soul while they enhance the intellect.

rk: All Civilized men and women are subject to mind control, ALL. They are conditioned to worship the Intellect, hence they worship the “god” of Intellect, Satan. As such they are Satanists, even though they shroud their comment either with vitriol or charm.

rk: You will see it all in this thread. Pay attention, for this kind of dialogue between a Christ and a Satanists has never been made public in the History of Mankind.



rk: I am speaking to you who read this, for until now you have been unaware of this fact and have conducted your lives along the lines of your outer directed Satanic Conditioning. Shall we Begin?

nb: > It may not be popular, but the truth is, we have to work hard together with Ego under control if we are to make a difference in this world. That is the only way.

rk: It is impossible to change anyone else but yourselves. Therefore it is impossible to change the world ruled by thought. That is the satanic trap which binds men’s souls. It is that enslavement to satanic thought which is demonstrated when men argue with one another about the validity of their images and illusions, ghostly spectres which captivate their conditioned ego driven intellect. One must step out of such satanic ruled consciousness to “be in this world but not of it.” Speak only Truth and you shall be seen as an enemy of the Civilized World.

rk: Arthur, earlier I said “I have just TOLD YOU THE TRUTH. IT IS INARGUABLE, SO YOU CAN TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT. Don’t waste my time with your Face-saving tactics and I will not waste yours. What can be clearer than that!

ac: > Again, slander, slander, slander…… All you are doing here Raymond is attempting to kidnap our characters so that you can impersonate them, acting as an impostor of our intentions claiming they are ours when in fact they are yours, you made them all…See More

rk: Arthur I make no slander. I merely mirror your own words back to you and YOU ARE FREAKING OUT. I do not need to impersonate you. I stand alone in Truth. It is true that you are NOT ON MY RADAR. Thats what frosts you! Be a good boy and tend to your garden. You are out of your league.

ac: > The mirror you CLAIM are of your thoughts set into motion by you Raymond. ONLY YOU ARE DOING THIS. To prove this, bring forward the first party Fiona & Arthur Cristian to back your claims. Lets hear it from the tongues of Arthur & Fiona Cristian and NOT from Raymond Karczewski’s mirror. Can you do this Raymond?

rk: I make no claim on you, I allow your words to speak for themselves. Your Cockamamie theory does not hold water anywhere but in your own intellect and the undiscriminating intellect of millions of sheeple looking for a leader. As you are already aware, …See More

ac: > More claims claims claims Raymond. You are keen on creating a controversy where there isn’t one.

nb: > See Raymond, you say the same to Arthur Cristian. That his ideas to try to raise his consciousness and raise that of all around him if he can, is also wrong? Please tell me exactly..once we have changed ourselves…what happens then..just that please Ray.

nb: > We are always influencing each other Raymond. It happens all the time. The reason the Satanic world works like clockwork..for them is because they DO work together. Just what do you expect to happen? When we change ourselves do we change our surroundings? I mean be clear and say how you expect to get out of this trap? Looking after No 1? Or trying to raise your own consciousness, and then that of those who have ears to hear?

nb: > but then..look what happens when we focus on looking after our own salvation….we become egocentric..sociopathic..we lose something very very fundamental…..so then looking after ones own salvation seems suddenly ..redundant!!

nb: > Raymond, sadly mate, your stance is arrogant and the claims of superiority are gossamer thin. You show no respect for your fellow travellor /communicator and simply ignore the value or the intention within a passage to provide “your interpretation” mak…See More

nb: > I suggest Raymond you read the book “Dispelling Wetiko” by Paul Levy. In these words there is elements of what we wrestle. It seems that when we rely on the “inner guide” alone, we can get into a trap. That trap is very well known and is dangerous and …See More

rk: Curse of the Satanic World
Nigel Beckwith wrote:
Raymond Karczewski wrote:

nb: “It may not be popular, but the truth is, we have to work hard together with Ego under control if we
are to make a difference in this world. That is the only way.”

rk: < It is impossible to change anyone else but yourselves. Therefore it is impossible to change the world ruled by thought. That is the satanic trap which binds men’s souls. It is that enslavement to satanic thought which is demonstrated when men argue with one another about the validity of their images and illusions, ghostly spectres which captivate their conditioned ego driven intellects. One must step out of such satanic ruled consciousness to “be in this world but not of it.” Speak only Truth and you shall be seen as an enemy of the Civilized World.

nb: > We are always influencing each other Raymond. It happens all the time. The reason the Satanic world works like clockwork..for them is because they DO work together. Just what do you expect to happen? When we change ourselves do we change our surroundings? I mean be clear and say how you expect to get out of this trap? Looking after No 1? Or trying to raise your own consciousness, and then that of those who have ears to hear?

rk: Nigel, your focus is intellectual therefore limited in scope. A hundred people working together based on an ideal, is not any different from One whose life is lived on an ideal. Ideals are satanic illusions. All Ideas are fantasies, be they positive or negative. They are dualistic mechanisms which make for division, conflict, violence, power. It is responsible for Hell on Earth –NO EXCEPTIONS.
rk: The release from such hell comes only with the resurrection of the Spirit of Divine Awareness, Truth, once the intellect is silenced. Why continue with all this nonsense of arguing over every “jot and tittle.” when all you have to do is mirror the dualistic lie with nondualistic Truth.

rk: Here is how you change yourself and therefore your world. From this moment forward until the moment of your death, NEVER TELL ANOTHER LIE. Not a Black lie, nor a White lie. Nor a lie of ommission. Nor do you support any lie. You BOYCOTT, BOYCOTT, BOYCOTT LIES. Do that, and you are FREE, BEYOND THE INFLUENCE OF SATANIC THOUGHT.

rk: When the lie is not, the illusion is not — TRUTH IS. I assure you, that YOU WILL RAISE HELL WITH THE WORLD AROUND YOU. Have you not seen that clearly demonstrated in damned near, just about all of my relationships with others on the Internet? Why is that? We use the same language, don’t we, the same words, yet my energy disturbs their status quo of belief padded cubbyhole in hell, does it not?

rk: You see, Nigel, and all others reading this, the Lie, is the basis of the Civilized world, ruled by a Satanic thought-based Intellect.

rk: I acknowledge that is is a given that we must use Intellect to solve technical problems and to communicate through language with other intellects, but it is only the Christ, the simple man/woman of Truth who is master of his/her own Intellect, while all others remain slaves to their satanic, dualistic, opposing, outer directed/conditioned intellects — the computer-like instrument which makes up their CULTURAL view of the world.

rk: You’ve heard the adage, “You can’t make a silk purse out of a sows ear.” Nor can you or anyone else make a Master out of a Slave.
Such transition comes only when the lie is seen for what it is and falls away only to reveal what has been previously hidden from view by all the cultural clutter — TRUTH.

rk: Truth is unassailable, invulnerable to harm from attacks by Illusion. It just pisses pompous satanists off when their illusions are reflected back to them by the simple “Mirror of Truth”. That is the only change that can come about in a relationship between the mass mind of satanic illusion and a simple man in resonance with holistic Truth.

rk: Many view me as a pompous “knowitall” In their conditioned, complexity, but ignorant-ridden state of dualistic confusion, they are incapable of discerning the simple, nondualistic energy of a man of Truth.

rk: The satanic ruled intellect must be silenced for the Resurrection of the Divine Spirit of Truth, God to reveal itself. Truth, God is always with you, but has allowed Satan, the “petty god of Intellect” to seduce you away from it with promises of Illusions which are fleeting at best when one comes to understand the eternity which is life.

rk: Arthur Cristian, a good man, stands proudly when he demands first party proof of Truth that cannot be proven but remains self-evident to the spiritually sensitive, the spiritually sighted. Arthur stubbornly remains at the intellectual level of the “Idea of Truth,” a mechanical, dead concept which he shares with lawyers, other wordmeisters, and manipulators of such images which can and is indeed, subject to proof. Truth is well beyond the limited scope of the Satanic Intellect and therefore is immune from the slings and arrows of Illusion.

rk: That is what is meant when a Christ, a Simple Man/Woman of Truth states that he/she “are in this world, but not of it.”

rk: Nigel, I hope this clarifies a few things for you.
Raymond Ronald Karczewski© — A Living Christ

nb: “It may not be popular, but the truth is, we have to work hard together with Ego under control if we are to make a difference in this world. That is the only way.”

rk: < It is impossible to change anyone else but yourselves. Therefore it is impossible to change the world ruled by thought. That is the satanic trap which binds men’s souls. It is that enslavement to satanic thought which is demonstrated when men argue with one another about the validity of their images and illusions, ghostly spectres which captivate their conditioned ego driven intellects. One must step out of such satanic ruled consciousness to “be in this world but not of it.” Speak only Truth and you shall be seen as an enemy of the Civilized World.

nb: > We are always influencing each other Raymond. It happens all the time. The reason the Satanic world works like clockwork..for them is because they DO work together. Just what do you expect to happen? When we change ourselves do we change our surroundings? I mean be clear and say how you expect to get out of this trap? Looking after No 1? Or trying to raise your own consciousness, and then that of those who have ears to hear?

rk: Nigel, your focus is intellectual therefore limited in scope. A hundred people working together based on an ideal, is not any different from One whose life is lived on an ideal. Ideals are satanic illusions. All Ideas are fantasies, be they positive or negative. They are dualistic mechanisms which make for division, conflict, violence, power. It is responsible for Hell on Earth –NO EXCEPTIONS.
rk: The release from such hell comes only with the resurrection of the Spirit of Divine Awareness, Truth, once the intellect is silenced. Why continue with all this nonsense of arguing over every “jot and tittle.” when all you have to do is mirror the dualistic lie with nondualistic Truth.

rk: Here is how you change yourself and therefore your world. From this moment forward until the moment of your death, NEVER TELL ANOTHER LIE. Not a Black lie, nor a White lie. Nor a lie of ommission. Nor do you support any lie. You BOYCOTT, BOYCOTT, BOYCOTT LIES. Do that, and you are FREE, BEYOND THE INFLUENCE OF SATANIC THOUGHT.

rk: When the lie is not, the illusion is not — TRUTH IS. I assure you, that YOU WILL RAISE HELL WITH THE WORLD AROUND YOU. Have you not seen that clearly demonstrated in damned near, just about all of my relationships with others on the Internet? Why is that? We use the same language, don’t we, the same words, yet my energy disturbs their status quo of belief padded cubbyhole in hell, does it not?

rk: You see, Nigel, and all others reading this, the Lie, is the basis of the Civilized world, ruled by a Satanic thought-based Intellect.

rk: I acknowledge that is is a given that we must use Intellect to solve technical problems and to communicate through language with other intellects, but it is only the Christ, the simple man/woman of Truth who is master of his/her own Intellect, while all others remain slaves to their satanic, dualistic, opposing, outer directed/conditioned intellects — the computer-like instrument which makes up their CULTURAL view of the world.

rk: You’ve heard the adage, “You can’t make a silk purse out of a sows ear.” Nor can you or anyone else make a Master out of a Slave. Such transition comes only when the lie is seen for what it is and falls away only to reveal what has been previously hidden from view by all the cultural clutter — TRUTH.

rk: Truth is unassailable, invulnerable to harm from attacks by Illusion. It just pisses pompous satanists off when their illusions are reflected back to them by the simple “Mirror of Truth”. That is the only change that can come about in a relationship between the mass mind of satanic illusion and a simple man in resonance with holistic Truth.

rk: Many view me as a pompous “knowitall” In their conditioned, complexity, but ignorant-ridden state of dualistic confusion, they are incapable of discerning the simple, nondualistic energy of a man of Truth.

rk: The satanic ruled intellect must be silenced for the Resurrection of the Divine Spirit of Truth, God to reveal itself. Truth, God is always with you, but has allowed Satan, the “petty god of Intellect” to seduce you away from it with promises of Illusions which are fleeting at best when one comes to understand the eternity which is life.

rk: Arthur Cristian, a good man, stands proudly when he demands first party proof of Truth that cannot be proven but remains self-evident to the spiritually sensitive, the spiritually sighted. Arthur stubbornly remains at the intellectual level of the “Idea of Truth,” a mechanical, dead concept which he shares with lawyers, other wordmeisters, and manipulators of such images which can and is indeed, subject to proof. Truth is well beyond the limited scope of the Satanic Intellect and therefore is immune from the slings and arrows of Illusion.

rk: That is what is meant when a Christ, a Simple Man/Woman of Truth states that he/she “are in this world, but not of it.”

rk: Nigel, I hope this clarifies a few things for you.
Raymond Ronald Karczewski© — A Living Christ

ac: > See, you are lying again Raymond about where we are coming from and heading, in fact it is slander. You obviously don’t use your senses when you read our writings.
Capturing Another MANS Uniqueness

A Facebook Debate With
Arthur & Fiona Cristian – Love For Life
And Raymond Karczewski
Starting 13th May 2013
http://loveforlife.com.au/node/8414

rk: Arthur you are claiming that I am lying again, when you do not understand what Truth is. You are focused on the IDEA OF TRUTH, which is a satanic illusion, and therefore you can only argue and debate when your limitations of thought are exposed. I have just TOLD YOU THE TRUTH. IT IS INARGUABLE, SO YOU CAN TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT. Don’t waste my time with your Face-saving tactics and I will not waste yours. What can be clearer than that!

rk: Arthur I make no slander. I merely mirror your own words back to you and YOU ARE FREAKING OUT. I do not need to impersonate you. I stand alone in Truth. It is true that you are NOT ON MY RADAR. Thats what frosts you! Be a good boy and tend to your garden. You are out of your league. Raymond Karczewski

ac: > Again, slander, slander, slander…… All you are doing here Raymond is attempting to kidnap our characters so that you can impersonate them, acting as an impostor of our intentions claiming they are ours when in fact they are yours, you made them all up. We are not even on your radar Raymond. None of what you have written are our thoughts Raymond and therefore are not being set into motion by us. Only you are doing this. This is why we say you are lying, lying, lying and you continuer to do so. This is slander.

ac: > The mirror you CLAIM are of your thoughts set into motion by you Raymond. ONLY YOU ARE DOING THIS. To prove this, bring forward the first party Fiona & Arthur Cristian to back your claims. Lets hear it from the tongues of Arthur & Fiona Cristian and NOT from Raymond Karczewski’s mirror. Can you do this Raymond?

rk: I make no claim on you, I allow your words to speak for themselves. Your Cockamamie theory does not hold water anywhere but in your own intellect and the undiscriminating intellect of millions of sheeple looking for a leader. As you are already aware, I do not engage in futile debate over another’s beliefs. I merely advise people to take it or leave it. An impossibility for those who do not access truth and merely dabble with their own ideas of it. Raymond Karczewski

ac: More claims claims claims Raymond. You are keen on creating a controversy where there isn’t one.

nb: > Raymond, sadly mate, your stance is arrogant and the claims of superiority are gossamer thin. You show no respect for your fellow travellor /communicator and simply ignore the value or the intention within a passage to provide “your interpretation” mak…See More

nb: > I suggest Raymond you read the book “Dispelling Wetiko” by Paul Levy. In these words there is elements of what we wrestle. It seems that when we rely on the “inner guide” alone, we can get into a trap. That trap is very well known and is dangerous and often needs the reflection of similar travellors to help us get out….its the GOD trap..the GURU trap…It is all ego based and when we are there..even though it may seem like a development…its absolutely not..its the trap of all traps, and keeps so many lost. I bet you wont read the book and I bet you will dismiss my words. I am not trying to win…are you? If we try to win and “beat each other..with our superior SPIRITUALITY…we are losing”!

nb: > Nigel Beckwith There can be nothing but arrogance in your statements. How dare you claim that only your expressions are from the purest source of wisdom..but no one elses? I mean even that purity had to come through the intellect to be put into words…so what are you claiming?

rk: Nigel, what is being demonstrated in this thread is the incapacity of accessing truth through thought. Truth is not a goal. It is infinite and boundless, present in every moment but blocked by the Intellect. That is one’s Fall from Grace. The idea of Truth is a goal. Both you and Arthur utilize the process of intellectualism to talk about the ideas you hold about the goal of the “idea of Truth”, rather than shutting off the intellectual process and merely merging with it. I am not arrogant in the least. I merely stand in Truth and not the limited “idea of truth”, and therefore am not accessible by other intellects, either yours or Arthurs. I have long stated that Truth cannot be accessed by intellectual thought, only the Idea of Truth Can. This thread demonstrates that. That is the block that prevent you, Arthur and Millions of others from resonating with Truth while you argue the merits of your own Satanic conditioned “ideas of Truth”. The simple fact is that we are coming from vastly different realms of consciousness and your intellects stand in the way is the problem and no conclusion on your part will make a difference until the intellect stops and Insight (Direct Perception of Truth) appears.

nb: > I can tell that Arthur and Fiona and some others access wisdom through the inner process, as I do…we may use words then that don’t marry, but people such as us can usually work through it by showing mutual respect and love. So why are you struggling Raymond? Don’t you feel you have my respect and love? Or Arthur and Fiona’s respect and love? Let’s be clear on this?!

nb: > If we are on the same path, we will not feel the need to be more “right” or more in tune. These are often from dualistic places that create such delusions. But on the other hand we have to be wary not to fall in traps. I have to be humble, as I may be wrong….

rk: Nigel, the process speaks for itself. I am not struggling. It would appear that you and Arthur are. Can we at least be clear on that. Cut the humility stuff. Thats just satanic window dressing. Truth has no need to defend itself.

nb: > Raymond you go round and round in circles, denying another’s truth so that you can impose yours..and in the end tell us nothing more than we already knew. Just being critical with no improved outcome or suggestion. How does that help?
nb: > Has your being “in the know” with the “highest source of wisdom” created bliss for you? Or are you in a self perpetuated delusion? How can you know?

rk: The issue can be resolved very simply if you’re up for it. Answer the question in the last two thousand years and prior thereto, how many Christs have been known, and how many Intellectuals. You and Arthur play in the sandbox of Intellectualism while you play with your own conditioned “Ideas of Truth.”

‘nb: > Well you are wrong..very wrong in my view.

nb: > Nigel Beckwith So how does your way look? Is it just in your head Ray? Or are you truly creating a heaven on earth? Setting an example in the here and now that we can follow??!! I think it is time to start putting your cards on the table Ray.
about an hour ago · Like

nb: > I do not see you as being any more of a Christ than me or Arthur. Perhaps I am too much into intellectualism to see it Ray. To me any being who is conscious (and remember consciousness has aspects to it that some call source and other aspects that are removed from source but trying to work their way back…that you call intellectualism…but when compared Jesus suggested they were the elements of “of this world” and “Not of this world” and that we must try to combine the two whilst we are in this world….) knows that only we can create our heaven…or remain in our Hell. I am not sure so far that your vision of Heaven is clear. If so you would have spelt it out…instead you hide behind this “oh well you are just intellectualising”. Heck this game is easy..innit?

rk: Nigel you say, “So how does your way look? Is it just in your head Ray? Or are you truly creating a heaven on earth? Setting an example in the here and now that we can follow??!! I think it is time to start putting your cards on the table Ray.” Are you not looking for a leader? Are you not lost? Are you not limited in your grasp of Truth? I am Truth. I resonate in Truth, I speak Truth, yet you DO NOT SEE. You are spiritually blind, so you must revert to thinking. So you ask me to Recondition you, to persuade you, to lead you. All that is Satanic, and does not lead to the Truth that you profess to seek. Truth is always shocking to illusion. I suggest you pay attention to your own inner teacher who is screaming at you to LOOK at what you are doing. That teacher is the Christ within you disrupting you own consciousness, pointing out the false ideas that you hold about Truth. I am not upsetting you in the least for if I speak to one, I speak to all.

nb: > What a crock.

nb: > I dont ask you to lead me at all. I ask you to back up your claims. And you can’t so who is really lost? Look again Ray..get a good clear mirror mate.

rk: Nigel, so why continue in this farce. Go your way and see if you have real peace and not peace by agreement.

nb: > Nigel Beckwith You don’t have any peace Raymond.

nb: > Nigel Beckwith And you don’t seem to have any answers either,

nb: > Nigel Beckwith Why the Hell do you think you are here in this plane Ray?

nb: > “If one’s words are no better than silence, one should keep silent [1972 pilot episode, Kung Fu]”

nb: > Nigel Beckwith Ok Ray….you win…I will do as you say….nothing. Aaaah Bliss. I see now.

nb: > (there is just so little wisdom here Ray..and you cannot see it..sorry..have fun).

rk: Nigel says “You don’t have any peace Raymond” And you don’t seem to have any answers either” “Why the Hell do you think you are here in this plane Ray?” rk: Nigel, your first comment is nothing more than “psychological projection.” Your second question is indicative of INtellectualism for Truth has not answers, IT SIMPLY IS. Your third statement is rather obvious is it not? To reveal to the spiritual blind the resonance of Truth and not merely stroking each other to persuade them to a particular “Idea of Truth.” It is a rather harsh lesson for those who are prideful in their spiritual ignorance to learn. Surely you must see why this world of man’s thought has not changed since Man’s Fall from Grace?

nb: > Aye and people like you ..in their own cave..wrapped up in their own pride and belief they “have the answers (that cannot be expressed)…also explain why it remains in the doldrums.

rk: Nigel, you have made your choice. But why are you and others so addicted to my writing? You might want to ask that of your Kung Fu Teacher.

nb: > You really have nothing to say anymore Ray. I suggest you take the advice of the Kung Fu master.

nb: > No this is my page and I am sharing ideas with people, and showing them the folly of your claims.

nb: > It is important as your claims may not help them

rk: My suggestion is stop thinking and start looking for truth. One is based in idle talk and the other in direct action. But then, that is much too simple for complexity oriented intellects to grasp.

nb: > We are accessing the better realms Ray. Its odd that you cannot see that. Even you have time to come here and write your views. The thing is people are edging their way. Even the sages could not know it all, but they imparted wisdom about what it was t…See More

nb: > You seem to be missing a vital point. You seem to be suggesting just being in the perpetual altered state. Whereas some of us are recognising the choice that we came here to explore consciousness…and bloody well explore it we will. You choose your way.

rk: Nigel, I suggest you be very careful with your words. You shall be stuck with them for eternity.

nb: > I do and say what I feel is right..you do it your way Ray.

nb: > Nigel Beckwith If only you could see.

rk: Nigel, your approach is the Way of the World playing with the idea of Truth. You can see where such activity has brought the world. Hell, isn’t it?

nb: > Yes Ray (speaking to a brick wall)…ok have it your own way. Have a great day.

rk: Nigel, you have demonstrated what all intellectuals eventually do. They give up on Truth to return to the comfort of their own ideas of Truth while they lick their wounds. Its been a painful lesson but a spiritual lesson that is much needed by prideful spiritual aspirants. Raymond Karczewski

nb: > Yawn

nb: > Yes ray…you are right. Take care.

rk: Nigel, Arthur and all others. If my words of Truth are not welcome to your ears, why not just be decisive and UNFRIEND ME and return to your cocoon. I assure you as long as your comments appear on my page, if there is a spiritual lesson to be learned there, I shall expose it.

nb: > Nigel Beckwith We can never get away from wisdom.

nb: > Nigel Beckwith I am not going to unfriend you. Just because I feel you are not seeing sense.

nb: > Maybe one day you will learn something from us….maybe.

rk: There you have it folks. I stand on what has been said above. Many of you are not even aware of the deep psychological and spiritual ramifications of the above dialogue. In this thread the Satanic dialectic of the Intellect has been exposed for what it is. One can see despite the charm and positive imaged responses, they have all led to division, conflict and opposition.

rk: If you wonder why the worlds is the Hell that it is. LOOK NO FURTHER, FOR YOU HAVE BEEN INTRODUCED TO WAY OF LIFE YOU HAVE BEEN CONDITIONED TO LIVE. Hell, isn’t it?

Raymond Ronald Karczewski© — A Living Christ

Watch my You-Tube Videos at:
http://www.arkenterprises.com/index.html#List

Change The Quality of Your Life Today
http://www.arkenterprises.com/
http://www.leesarayenterprises.com/
http://leesarayjobs.com/
http://definespirituality.commissionfortress.com/
http://www.mygoldplan.com/raykar/
http://www.spntoday.com/
http://www.spntoday.com/main/
http://leesarayenterprises.com/?page_id=2414
http://www.desktoplightning.com/raykar